I ordered a Bosch router which was advertised as new.When it arrived the box was covered with the word Refurbished.

This is obvious example of a deceptive trade practice and a classic bait-and-switch. The company should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and made to close their doors. What an absolutely horrible thing to do at Christmas. Never order ANYTHING from this company as your dissatisfaction will be guaranteed.

We ordered this from the Sears web site and have made inquires to Sears about getting a refund.

The VM Innovations site states that we have to pay the return postage and when they violate the law by using bait-and-switch tactics they should do the honorable thing and pay the return postage.My guess is that there is next to no chance they will do that because they are obviously a very disreputable company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bosch woodworking router and associated monetary loss in the amount of $95. VM Innovations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bosch woodworking router in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VM Innovations.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments