I ordered a Bosch router which was advertised as new.When it arrived the box was covered with the word Refurbished.

This is obvious example of a deceptive trade practice and a classic bait-and-switch. The company should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and made to close their doors. What an absolutely horrible thing to do at Christmas. Never order ANYTHING from this company as your dissatisfaction will be guaranteed.

We ordered this from the Sears web site and have made inquires to Sears about getting a refund.

The VM Innovations site states that we have to pay the return postage and when they violate the law by using bait-and-switch tactics they should do the honorable thing and pay the return postage.My guess is that there is next to no chance they will do that because they are obviously a very disreputable company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bosch woodworking router and associated monetary loss in the amount of $95. VM Innovations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bosch woodworking router in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VM Innovations.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more VM Innovations - Nothing but good things to say VM Innovations "I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!). Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more