Turnaround Time

I have purchased Marcy Diamond Elite Smith System item on 7th October and was supposed to be delivered on 19th October as a birthday gift, it came with one box missing (it is shipped in 3 boxes).The 3rd box was delivered after 1 week and after several phone calls.

The supped 3rd box came with no box or packaging, it was loose iron wrapped with shrink wrap on a broken wooden pallet and it all fell apart when they tried to offload the delivery truck. The pieces of bolts were scattered on drive way. I did not even try to assemble this reading all the other reviews about difficulty and missing pieces. Imagine how much of pieces would have been lost with this condition.

My attempt to return and refund has been a total frustration, every time I call Sears they divert my call to the vendor (VMInnovation) who has been refusing to refund me for this.

They keep offering me $100 refund to keep this broken junk.I have spent 1000$ for 1.5 months now for a ruined birth day gift and no one can’t tell me when the refund will be done.

Review about: Vm Innovations Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Refunding, Bad return policy, Shipping broken equipment.