3.3

I got home today and found my purchase of my Intex 1500 GPH Easy Filter Pump.I was supposed to get a package (BIG) of filters for pump...I paid $139.99 for it....#4941563723830....I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR...I trusted you with my order..now you need to send the rest to me, or send me my money back.

How can you mess up on something like that? My name is Brenda Bonner I live at 322 Bond St.

Fairfield, Texas 75840 Thank you.Please be good enough to get the rest of my order sent as soon as possible.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of intex 1500 gph easy set pool filter pump from VM Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants VM Innovations to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VM Innovations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

get your name and address off the internet like that, please! For your sake! That's very, VERY unsafe!!!