Order a Greenworks pro 18" chainsaw with battery and charger.When the box arrived it was missing the batter and charger.

I called customer service and was told that they were having issues with this product and they would send me the battery and charger. Six days later nothing. I called again only to be told they could not send the battery and charger and that someone should have contacted me (that of course did not happen). They offered to give a $50 credit or return the item for full refund.

Well, considering the batter alone costs $149, I sent the entire thing back.

They did provide me the return shipping label.I found this whole experience exhausting and will never buy anything from this company again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at VM Innovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VM Innovations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VM Innovations and vm innovations shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments