VM Innovations - Misleading ad, horrible shipping, and poor customer service
I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B
28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I
received it, the item is damaged in multiple places, and has no indication
it was every refurbished by any factory, ever. There is no inspection
sticker, refurbished tag, or any other indicator the item has ever been
refurbished. In fact, not only is there damage to multiple places on the
blower, there is still fuel inside the fuel lines, the blower stinks of
gas, and the inside of the box has oil spots on it. The description on VM
"This item was refurbished by the manufacturer to the original condition
and is guaranteed to meet or exceed specifications and performance of a
brand new unit."
Well, the item I was given does not indicate to be refurbished by the
manufacturer and is not even close to the specifications and performance of
a brand new unit. I have tried multiple times to contact a representative
from VMInnovations.com but your phone system appears not to be working. If you are going to list a product as being refurbished and "like new" dont act surprised when I complain it has massive cosmetic defects. I will never do business with these people again. If you arent going to tell the truth about what you are selling in your product descriptions, then dont sell it. This item is not "like new" it is very much so like "second or third hand and has massive signs of wear and use by the previous owner". Very disappointed. I would take a return, but im not paying return shipping because they lied to me about what they were selling. I refuse to spend any more time or money dealing with a lackluster company with horrible service. "
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..."
- "I live in Spain & purchaced my 3rd chaisaw 3 years ago after disappointing performance from the previous 2 non Stihl models I owned. I spent quite some time in..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know. I have tried all the Walmart stores..."
- "Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."