I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B
28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I
received it, the item is damaged in multiple places, and has no indication
it was every refurbished by any factory, ever. There is no inspection
sticker, refurbished tag, or any other indicator the item has ever been
refurbished. In fact, not only is there damage to multiple places on the
blower, there is still fuel inside the fuel lines, the blower stinks of
gas, and the inside of the box has oil spots on it. The description on VM
"This item was refurbished by the manufacturer to the original condition
and is guaranteed to meet or exceed specifications and performance of a
brand new unit."
Well, the item I was given does not indicate to be refurbished by the
manufacturer and is not even close to the specifications and performance of
a brand new unit. I have tried multiple times to contact a representative
from VMInnovations.com but your phone system appears not to be working. If you are going to list a product as being refurbished and "like new" dont act surprised when I complain it has massive cosmetic defects. I will never do business with these people again. If you arent going to tell the truth about what you are selling in your product descriptions, then dont sell it. This item is not "like new" it is very much so like "second or third hand and has massive signs of wear and use by the previous owner". Very disappointed. I would take a return, but im not paying return shipping because they lied to me about what they were selling. I refuse to spend any more time or money dealing with a lackluster company with horrible service. "
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for..."
- "If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know. I have tried all the Walmart stores..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."