5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!).Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would not offer the support my husband needs.

I deflated it, packed it all back up and started the return procedure this morning (Tuesday/they were closed for the holiday). I spoke to Quinton originally who was a super nice guy, offering as much as he could to help me get this thing returned as easily as possible. I got the paperwork via email, set out with a 38 pound box to ship it back to NE only to find out shipping would be a third of the cost of the kayak. :( I called the company back and spoke to Matt, telling him my dilemma when he offered to send me the return shipping label their cost (retail company gets much better rate) and deduct that from the refund.

I jumped on that, then was told it would be even cheaper bc of a fee that would be waived with shipping!

These two gentlemen have been beyond nice and helpful, I will definitely shop with them again.Thank you Quinton and Matt!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with being treated well by cs and fast shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of that the kayak could not work for us. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of vm innovations customer care. VM Innovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vm innovations customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VM Innovations.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments