1.1
Turnaround Time

I placed an order through Amazon for an item that was actually through VMInnovations. Randomly 2 days after my order was placed, I got an email letting me know my order was cancelled and no further explanation.

Obviously unimpressed, I emailed VMI. I got an equally vague response that there was an issue with the order so it couldn't be fulfilled. I called the phone number and was told that the issue was Amazon's Prime rules. Apparently the order was heavy and couldn't be shipped in 2 days.

I said no problem, I don't really need it until next week. She said it didn't matter, it was Amazon's rule. I said okay, well can I place the order direct with VMI? She said sure!

Let me just check. Oh, no wait, we actually don't have that item available. I said, "wait, so you're telling me you have an item for sale on Amazon Prime that you're unable to fulfill based on Amazon's rules. But really you don't even HAVE THE ITEM IN STOCK?" The answer was yes.

I feel badly for the customer service rep, as I know it isn't her fault, but seriously?? So now I'm waiting on my $100+ refund. Not only did they list an item they didn't have and couldn't have fulfilled even if they did have it, they already took my money and I have to wait to get it back. What a joke!

I've worked in customer service for almost 20 years and I'm just appalled.

I would NEVER do business with this company. They clearly do not have their act together AT ALL.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product i ordered.

Comments