I recently ordered two American DJ spot led lights. The shipping label states there are two however the manufacturers box clearly states "1 piece" after calling them they very arrogantly insinuated I was lying and they could not make a mistake.

I sent them pictures of the box as they requested which they said they could not see. I sent them 5 more times when they realized I would not stop calling and emailing they miraculously appeared.

Even after it is clear that the box can only fit one light and says one piece they told me they had sent two in one package. After I sent them a link to youtube where I posted a video of the box and it's contents they said they were sending me out another light.

When I called to find out if it had been shipped they than told me they never said that and had sent out two.

I then said I want to speak with a supervisor who was conveniently in a meeting all day. The supervisor then took my information and started stalking my linkedin account and other social media. Horrendous customer service.

Do not order from them. Very rude and ignorant.

I tried to copy the youtube link it is not working. Just youtube vminnovations shipping scam

Review about: Vm Innovations Shipping Service.

Comments