I ordered several loudspeakers for delivery to different addresses in U.S.for gifts, everything was delivered on time and in great shape, sounds great and special thanks to customer service!!

They were great, It was where you can speak to a very friendly agent who is easy to understand and very helpful.

And thank you for honoring a discount!!!To me that says a ton about who you are and I would recommend VMInnovations to ALL.

Thank you again, Sincerely, Tim Tomlinson, Alaska, Illinois, Arizona, Michigan, Washington.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with VM Innovations. the best about loudspeakers from VM Innovations was i liked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about VM Innovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare VM Innovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments

Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more