2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

my pool arrived today..15 x 48 above ground pool...I did not even open the box.My sister had already bought a pool for me.Tried to go through the process...to begin the return.I could not return it to walmart...you must contact the 3rd party...They never answer their phones at this place....you can't even leave a message...later Evan explained that they were in a meeting.

For 2 hours? later when Tommy And Jesse @ Walmart called to see about a return..they answered..57.00 to return my pool!...that is in the box...unopened....Are u kidding me...stay away!If you order through walmart.com...make sure u are buying from Walmart..not a 3rd party.

And the guy...Evan..was not apologetic at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad return policy scammerspoor cust service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vm innovations customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. VM Innovations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vm innovations customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VM Innovations.

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments

This place is a joke for exchange is all I wanted and can't do that